Recovery Recycling Recharging For R-134a
All new patented, FA1000 is a fully automatic R-134A Refrigerant Recovery Recycling Recharging machine. Now with 481500 UView Spotgun™ Oil Injection Kit. Featuring CPS patented motorized ball valve flow control system, the FA1000 eliminates the worry of working on systems that have been contaminated with sealants, burn outs, etc. High capacity, 50 micron 6 CFM vacuum pump, includes 8-foot hoses, R-134a couplers, HFO-1234yf couplers, R-134a tank refill adapter.
Fully Compliant with the new EPA required SAE J2843 J2788 J2810
The heart of the FA1000 is the proprietary, high speed 2-cylinder oil-less compressor for fast and complete recovery and the Featuring CPS patented motorized ball valve flow control system, the FA1000 eliminates the worry of working on systems that have been contaminated with sealants, burn outs, etc. The patented plumbing arrangement which eliminates the use of solenoid and check valves in the recovery and evacuation flow paths. Both of these components are highly susceptible to in-field failure when exposed to foreign contaminants such as aftermarket A/C Sealants. Fully compliant with SAE J2788 standard and SAE J2788H standard for High Voltage A/C systems.
EASY USER SET-UP & OPERATION
• No assembly required! Simply remove the packaging material and add refrigerant. Easy-to-follow instructional DVD and booklet included
• Multi language selectable in English, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese
The FA1000 emulates the appearance of a professional grade mechanics tool box with all steel construction, high -gloss black enameled finish and chrome trimming
• An integrated drawer provides convenient storage of a/c service tools and replacement filters
• Mobility around the shop floor is a breeze with heavy duty front casters and large rubber/tube tires in the rear
The flow control technology and 6 CFM 50 Micron PRO-SET® vacuum pump allow you to evacuate systems up to 50% faster. Intelligent self diagnostic capabilities and quality “MADE IN THE USA” manufacturing all contribute to create a solid unit you can rely on to run smoothly in those busy summer months.
NO SOLENOIDS OR CHECK VALVES
• Exclusive patented plumbing arrangement eliminates the use of all solenoid and check valves, both prone to failure when exposed to foreign contaminants such as aftermarket A/C sealants
ZERO DOWNTIME WITH MODULAR DESIGN
• Advanced self-diagnostic software actively monitors all mechanical and electronic functions immediately notifying user of improper system operations
• Full system diagnostics are available via our toll free customer service hotline
• Replacement modules are available for shipment OVERNIGHT for those customers located within the continental United States
• The FA1000 can be programmed for liquid refrigerant flushing using an optional hose kit P/N – AR2788SF
• Can be easily programmed for 90lb. Cylinders
• High performance two stage 6 CFM vacuum pump ensures deep, fast evacuation
• 8ft premium barrier service hoses & couplers
• Uses DOT or EU approved 50lb. cylinder
• Automatic air purge
• Large 4.5x2.5 LCD display