- Red / Black 12 Volt Power Clip Set
- 18/2 10 Foot Lead
- 1/4" Female Insulated Spade Terminal
- 3/16" Female Insulated Spade Terminal
More Features of the ATX2
ATX-2 Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchanger. The most technologically advanced transmission machine. Fast, automatic, and accurate fluid exchange! Fully Automatic Operation Press the fluid amount you wish to exchange and walk away. Audible and visual alerts when exchange is complete. Averages only 2-5 minutes!
Quality, color-coded adapters and quick coupler system, are conveniently stored in top of machine.
ATX controls simplify transmission service! One push of a button allows: full exchange; emptying of drain pan; emptying of fluid tanks; or fluid level adjustment.
| “New versus used” fluid comparison increases your customers’ satisfaction!|
Electrical: 12V DC 15 AMP
- Leading Accuracy Digital weight scale technology provides true fluid mass measurement and better accuracy.
- Multi-Fluid Capability Easily change fluid types. Remove one type of fluid from the machine with the push of a button and replace with another type. Separate drain hose eliminates contamination of fluid.
- Rapid Exchange Large fill pump provides new fluid quickly. Precision mass measurement fills accurately and minimizes the need to adjust fluid level after exchange.
- Leading Exchange Percentage Proportional motor control prevents fluid turbulence and mixing to provide effective displacement of old fluid.
- Diagnostics Integrated Pressure Gauge measures transmission pressure.
- Fluid Flow Direction Indication Automatically indicates if you are hooked up to the vehicle correctly. Audible alert and light signal technician to reverse hoses if necessary.
- Simple Operation Electronic keypad with clean, logical layout provides intuitive interface.
- Patented Vehicle Protection Special patented by-pass circuit protects transmission in the event of power outage.
- Comprehensive Adapter System Color-coded, quick connect adapters with convenient reference chart makes vehicle hook-up quick and easy.
- Professional Appearance Impressive looking machine with intuitive keypad, light emitting diodes, and “new versus used” fluid comparison accentuates difference to customers and helps sell your service.
- Lifetime Product Support Full product testing before shipment, lifetime toll-free technical assistance, a comprehensive one year warranty and 200+ service centers maximize your productivity and minimize your operation costs.
- Drain Pan System One push-of-a-button to drain pan automatically
Dimensions: 45"H x 28"W x 26.5"D (112 cm x 70 cm x 67 cm)
Weight: 158 lbs. (72 kg)
Operating Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
Pump: Positive Displacement Gear Pump, 4 qts. (3.8 liters) per minute.
Process Time: 2-5 minutes average full exchange.
Scale Accuracy: +0.03% over usable range
Controls: Microprocessor with digital keypad and light emitting diodes
Fluid Tanks: 26 qts. (24.6 liters) each for both new and used fluids
Fluid Types: Multiple Fluid Capability. Machine is capable of emptying contents to switch fluid types.
Hoses: 10' (3.05 m) Black & Red (Exchange); 8' (2.44 m) Black (Empty used Tank)
Adapter Set: Cooler line connection. Valved couplers for minimum spill. Standard adapters for Ford, GM, Chrysler, and Universal (covering most Asian imports).
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor. “No Lemon” Guarantee.