(Your shopping cart is empty)
It's Easy...Just ship your tools to:
4013 S Old HWY 94 Suite 100
St. Peters, MO 63304-7343
- Select the rate below for your equipment type and add to cart
- This non-refundable labor rate covers tear down and estimate of your tool
- Fill out the contact information completely so we may contact you at the time of estimate
- Send Century Tool & Equipment your tool with a copy of your invoice you receive at check-out
- To help expedite service, please write your ticket number on the outside of your package
- Insure your product and use a shipper that provides a tracking number. Century is not liable for any, in transit damage
- Please pack items carefully with at least 2 inches of packaging material on all sides (including top and bottom) in such a way that it does not move or shift in the box. If you utilize packaging peanuts, we recommend wrapping the product in plastic first so that the peanuts do not enter the unit and cause further damage
- Please don't send any accessories with the product, such as manuals, cables, etc...
- After receiving your estimate for repair from Century Tool & Equipment, you decide whether we complete the repair of your tool, Or if you decide your tool is found to be "Beyond Economical Repair", your unrepairable tool can be shipped back to you at your cost
- If you wish to replace your tool, your deposit may be applied towards the purchase of a new piece of equipment of equal or greater value, your choice.
|If you do not see a rate for your type of equipment, Call one of our Sales Representatives Toll Free at 1-877-977-TOOL for a RMA For Repair and a rate schedule for your tool.
Flat Rate Schedule For Equipment
We're at your service with the technical expertise you need to keep your equipment operating at maximum efficiency. We have a fully-stocked parts department dedicated to providing fast, reliable shipment of parts to you. Our repair facility is capable of handling repairs on everything from Recovery Recycling Equipment, Electronic Battery Service Equipment and Testers, Fluid Equipment, Refrigerant Analyzers, Gas Leak Detectors, Electronic Scales, Air Tools, Vacuum Pumps, Manifold Sets, Air Tools, Battery Jumpers, Booster Pacs / Jump Pacs, Gasoline Powered Commercial Starting Equipment, Nitrogen Equipment, Welding and Plasma Equipment. No Job is too small or too large, we can handle a simple calibration up to complete machine overhauls. Backed with over 25 combined years of experience in the Refrigeration HVAC and Equipment Service industry, no one knows the ins and outs of your shop equipment better than Century Tool & Equipment. Every service representative has gone through essential training to become familiar with your equipment, we even make it necessary for our sales people to be trained in equipment usage to better serve you.
Our mission is to become the number one parts and service provider in the automotive and industrial tool and equipment industry. We will achieve that goal by providing exceptional service to our customers large and small. Whether it's providing technical assistance over the phone, putting you in contact with a local factory representative, supplying parts overnight or tackling major machine and component repairs in-house, Century Is Your Best Choice For Service and Sales.
Century Tool & Equipment is your one stop fully stocked repair center for select equipment from the following brands.
- Associated Equipment*
- Booster PAC
- Canadian Tire
- Chicago Pneumatic*
- Christie Automotive*
- Clore Automotive*
- CPS Products*
- Envirotech Systems
- Fire Power
- Four Seasons
- J/B Industries*
- John Deere
- Lincoln Electric
- Mac Tools
- Manchester Tank
- Ref Tec*
- Rigid Tools
- Ritchie-Yellow Jacket*
- Schumacher Electric
- Snap-On Tools*
- Thermaflow-Oz Savers
- Thermal Engineering
- Thomas Industries
- Van Steenburgh*
*Denotes Warranty Repair
Refrigerant Recovery Unit Parts
Battery Charger Parts
Some Of Our Clients